We’re looking for a Product Manager for Minted to join our cross-functional teams and be part of a fast-growing Fintech with huge growth plans. We’re after someone who is a standout teammate and leader with a positive attitude and who is passionate about communication, lean and agile ways of working. We need you to love the detail and have excitement for solving tricky technical challenges whilst always maintaining a user-first approach.
As a Product Manager, you will be building various financial products that drive effective acquisitions, engagement and retention. You will work closely with marketing, engineering, design, data and other product teams to conceptualise and execute product strategies that drive delivering world-class products.
- Keen interest in platform and/or internal Product Management with an understanding of how it fits into the broader organisation
- 3+ years relevant experience at a Fintech or Digital Banking, managing end-to-end product lifecycles from discovery to release
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Able to articulate the value provided by your products with stakeholders in and outside of the team
- Experience making tactical decisions based on broader product strategy and vision
- Ability to utilise data and stakeholders’ feedback to make prioritisation decisions for backlog and roadmap planning
- Build and maintain roadmaps that depict feature/functionality timelines and track releases
- Strong ability to analyse opportunities & problems, recommend solutions, and communicate effectively & confidently (both verbal and written)
- Thorough understanding of agile delivery
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in Turkish & English
- JIRA and Trello knowledge are a plus
- Located in Turkey, fully remote position
You Should Apply If
- You’ve shipped world-class products in a fast-growing company before
- You’re passionate about building the best possible user experience, and you monitor your metrics to see whether you’re delivering
- You’re comfortable working in a technical team that deals with ambiguity every day
- You’re passionate about sharing your knowledge. You've worked closely with, or have mentored, other product managers
- You’ve proven track record of managing major product/feature launches
- You’ve proven track record of managing the end-to-end product development lifecycle
Are you interested? We look forward to receiving your application. Please submit your online application including your CV.